Saturday, August 17, 2024

Walked With A Friend In The City!

YA'LL I MET MY OLD FRIEND FROM NEW YORK!, I MET TINA!, You Know, Tina Bussolini, The 11th Grader From Brooklyn High School In New York?, (She Used To Be In 10th Grade As A 1st Year) I Walked Around With Her In My Old Neighborhood!, I Used To Live With My Aunt Victoria When I Was Younger With My Mom And Dad, I Shared A Room With My Uncle When I Was Younger (This Was Before I Moved To Ohio)


Anyways, Me And Tina Went To See Brooklyn High School (They Start On September 3rd, Quite Different In This State...) And I Love Tina, I Used To Be Friends With Her When I Was 8 Years Old, (She Was 9 Years Old) In 6th Grade Tina Has Orange Hair And Orange Eyes...


A Picture Of Tina, If You Are Interested In Her 1st Year Of High School...



I Love Tina, I Send Her Text Messages Sometimes, And I Call Her Not So Much...

I Had The Best Day With Tina-Chan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...