Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Texted Michuru Kaibara...

Hey Guys, I Texted Michuru Kaibara Today, I Sent Her The Gravity Falls Video (It's In Japanese, I Film My Videos In Japanese, And Michuru Send Me Some Pictures Of Her Watching TV Shows In Spanish On Her Mom's Disney Profile, (She Does Not Speak Spanish) And I Sent Her A Tweet Also...


Michuru Saw The Tweet And Said "Nice, I Might Do That To You Someday" The Tweet Had A Video On It Also...


Also, This Is The Tweet In Question (It Has A Video, LOL) I Have A Twitter Account, Also I Have 2 Twitter Accounts, LOL, My Main Twitter Account Has A Ton Of Followers While My 2nd Twitter Account Has 20 Followers, So That's A Few Followers


My 2 Main Twitter Accounts Are @Mia_Taylor_NYC (Main Twitter) And  @MiaTaylor12 (My Other Twitter Account, I Post A Few Post Sometimes)


Also, Link To The Twitter Tweet Since I Keep Forgetting!


https://x.com/DTVADigital/status/1782112379246985528


Might Download The Video For My Camera Roll, My Phone Has A Ton Of Images... Haha


Also, I Follow Michuru's Twitter (Her Main Twitter, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...