Saturday, August 17, 2024

I Went To Coney Island And A Petting Zoo Yesterday! (And Had Dinner)

Hey Guys, I Went To Coney Island Boardwalk, It Was Fun, I Rode Some Rides And Went To The Beach, I Saw The Waves...


And I Went To The Petting Zoo Yesterday, I Rode On A Pony, It Was Fun, And A Petted A Goat, It Was Nice


Then We Had Dinner At A Seafood Restuarant, I Had A Octopus Burger, IT WAS SO GOOD, THE TENTACLES WERE GOOD!, The Veggies Were Fine, But The Meat Patty Was Good, They Had An Aquarium Also, And I Love Seafood, Octopus Is My Favorite Seafood!


I Love The Southern Side Of New York (The Petting Zoo Is Located Far From The City In The Countryside) And The Seafood Restaurant Was A Little Far From Coney Island, Also, I Drank Mango Juice From The Seafood Restuarant...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...