Wednesday, August 21, 2024

SCHOOL WAS GOOD!, Also, I Made A New, Weird Friend!

Hey Guys, School Was Good, Seiho Academy Was Good, My 1st Day As A 2nd Year Was Good...


Michuru Kaibara Talked About Her Cartoons With Me, I Was The Only Student At My 5th Peroid Lunch, Kennedy Was In 4th Lunch...


  I Made A New Friend, Satsuki Suzuki, She's An Artist Who Draws And Loves To Color, She Loves Animation (Seen Hailey's On It, And Completed It In Japanese Because She Speaks Japanese, All Of Hamster And Gretel, And Kiff, She Speaks Like Kiff's High Piched Voice When She Speaks Japanese, LOL, When I Heard Her Speak In Japanese, I Thought "What? Are You Speaking Kiff?" Then I Realized That She Was A 1st Year At Seiho High, And She Speaks Sometimes In Gretel's Voice And In Kirstine's Voice, She Also Does Cartoon Impressions In Japanese Using The Japanese Voices Of Cartoon Characters That She Watches...


She Has A Lot Of Social Media Profiles Where She Does Cartoon Impressions In Japanese, Michuru Does Not Know That Suzuki Speaks Like That... (Suzuki's 13 By The Way...)


Also, Suzuki, She's Weird, That Impressions In Japanese, That's Weird, I'm Glad I Still Have Michuru-Chan, My Animation Friend... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...