Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I Read An Article On Hazbin Hotel Today, It Changed My Life!

Hey Guys, I Was So Bored That I Was Looking For News Articles To Read When I'm Bored, And I Found This News Article On Hazbin Hotel Today, So Quick Infomation On The Article, Not Telling You The Whole Thing...


So, Amir Talal, Who Voices Alastor In Hazbin Hotel (My Favorite Guy) Said That He Got Invited To Voice The Character, Haha, I'm Telling It Right, Then He Got Hired After That And Says That This Is One Of His Favorite Roles...


Good Job, Amir Talal, You Got The Job And I Love Alastor!


The Article Looks Good, But I Don't Trust The Image On The Article, It's So Cursed (Alastor Is Creepy With His Creepy Smile) LOL


Here's The Link To This Article I Found (It's On My Edge Search Page, They Have News Articles!)


Also, the article's title does not make any sense, I Got Stuck On Some Words... Sorry That I Can't Read!


https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/amir-talai-went-into-hazbin-hotel-with-no-expectations-its-a-tough-pitch/ar-AA1pypXA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...