Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Today At Poetry Club And A Story Of My Poem!

 Today At Poetry Club, We Had New Members Come Over And We Rehearsed For Our Poetry Reading On Friday And Saturday, My Poem That I Read Today Was Called "The Dark Path Of Love" I Picked This Title Because It Is A Love Song That Takes Place In The Darkness With Stars And The Moon, It's Really Short With One Poem...


"When I Look At The Moon, I See The Star That Gleams In The Moonlight, And I Look At It, It Shines Like Your Pretty Eyes, The Moon Will Look At You Like It's Beauty, I Always Want To Find Someone Like You, Far, Far Away That No One Should Know, That's Why I'm Here For You, We Will Always See The World Together In The Moon, We Will Collide In Many Places That We Can Fly All Night, And All Day Until We Fall"


-- From My Poem "The Dark Path Of Love"


 We Printed Our Poems Today, Our Poetry Collection Will Be Coming Out Soon, I Might Be Turning My Poem Into A Song Or A Fanfiction Sometime, Maybe, So Tomorrow, It's Our Last Poetry Practice Until The Reading On Friday Night, I'm So Excited, Our Poetry Club Leader, Kennedy Said That It Will Take Place In A Coffee Shop!, I'm So Excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...