Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Hello, I'm Mia Taylor!


 Hi, I'm Mia Taylor, I'm A School Idol Originally From New York City, I Live In Ohio To Be A Member Of Nijigasaki School Idol Club, My Favorite Hobbies Are Drawing And Photography, My Favorite Interests Are Watching TV, Reading Books And Listening To Music, My Wish Is To Travel Around The World, Be An Artist And A Photographer, I Like To Write Stories In My Freetime And My Favorite Part Of Nijigasaki Is The Music Because It Makes Me Happy And Smile, I Take Pictures Of Places That I Have Been And Food That I Have Eaten, I Have 2 Photoblogs That I Post My Food And Landscape Pictures, And All Of The Stories I Write Are Fantasy, Romance And Comedy Stories, I Mostly Write Fanfiction Based On TV Shows That I Watch And I Like To Draw My Original Characters, And I Like Being A Member Of Fandoms, Such As Being A Furry, Being An Anime Otaku, And Being A Fan Of Music Artists, Mostly I Make Music, My Songs Are Inspired By Pop Genres, The Types Of Books I Read Are Manga, Graphic Novels And Romance, Comedy, Fantasy And Drama Novels, The Types Of TV Shows I Watch Are Anime, Cartoons, Asian Dramas And American Sitcoms, I Live With My Mom And Dad In A House In A Neighborhood, My Room Looks Nice Because It Has An Outside Balcony And It Has A Big Window, I Go To Seiho High School And I'm A 1st Year, I Like My Best Friends And My Favorite School Subject Is Reading And Art, And That's All For My Introduction, I Hope You Enjoy My Introduction!, Bye!


--- Mia Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...