Friday, March 8, 2024

I'm A Member Of The Poetry Club At My School

 Hello, I'm Kind Of Obsessed With Poetry, I Have Been Reading Poetry Since Middle School, So I Have Join The Poetry Club At My High School, And I Make Poetry And Official Poetry Club Member, And My Friend, Kennedy Parkersgrove, Is The Leader Of The Club, Basically, In Our Club, We Make Poems For Our Poetry Anthology Book, And Make Appearances For Our Poetry Reading Sessions On Friday Night And Saturdays In The Afternoon And Evening For 2 Nights!


I Write Poems About Humor, Romance And Fantasy, In Today's Club Meeting, We Read Our Handmade Poems Into The Stage...


I Like Poems, They Are Good To Read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...