My Friend Kennedy Got Me And My Friends 5 Tickets For A MyGo Concert In Japan, Her Dad Says She Got Them From Her Dad Who Works At A Music Studio Called Cafe Vynl, And She Was So Happy To Take My Dad And My 4 Friends To The Concert For A 3 Day Live And Vacation For Spring Break!, I Love The MyGo Concert, Also I Have Been Researching MyGo And My Mom Packed My Luggage, And Kennedy Texted Me About The Trip And That Her Dad Is Picking Her Up At 10:30 AM Tomorrow And The Concert Starts At 6:00 PM, So I Have A 3 Day Trip Planned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, At Least We Finally Get To See Octavia With Loona!
So, Yesterday, A New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, This Is The 14th Short In The Helluva Shorts Series, So Anyways, This Short Is About Loo...
-
The exact first fanfic on Archive of Our Own (AO3), created by the Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) in 2008, isn't definitiv...
-
TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD IN MY LIFE TO BE WAITING THIS WEEK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - M.T
-
AHHH!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH!!!! CANNOT WAIT! And My Gift Came Yesterday, I Hope I Get To Have The Best Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment