Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Why is Bad Guys 2 still on HBO? Because I Managed To Watch It Today...

Guys, So, Why Is The Bad Guys 2 Still On HBO? It's Like My TV Box Doesn't Care, But Yes, It Was On Regular HBO Today, And It's In Spanish, I Don't Get The Spanish Translation (But There's A Few That I Try To Understand) But Yeah, Plot's Good.


 But Characters, 

- Mr. Wolf Is Good

- Diane Is Okay (Since They Revealed Her Identity, It Was Supposed To Be Serious, But I Got Excited Because Diane Revealed Her True Form To The World)

 - Kitty Kat, I Hate Her, Her Crimes Are The Worst (Explains How She Got Sent To Jail At The End) 

- Doom, She's Meh (Since The Events With Snake At The Movie, They Broke Up At The End, And Snake Left Her A Gift, I Thought It Was Sweet, But She Broke Up, How Sad)

- Commissioner/Chief I Dislike, Mainly Of How The Bad Guys Disrespected Her, And The Change To Commissioner While Wolf Still Calling Her Chief, It Annoys Me...

- Professor Marmalade Sucks, Yeah, He Was Normal In The First Movie, But His Design Changed, I Dislike His Design In The Second One Because It's Cursed...

- Other Characters, Like Pigtail, Shark, Piranha, Snake And Tarantula, I Don't Care About...


Well, Yeah, Some Of The Serious Scenes, Like The Diane Identity, Funeral At The End, And Bad Guys Arrested, Yeah, I Loved Them So Much Because Of The Excitement Of Them, And Anyways, Wolf And Diane Kiss Is Great, This Is The Only Movie That Made A Couple Canon...


 So, have they gone insane? (Since Regular HBO Airs Live-Action Movies, And TBG2 Is Their Only Animated Film In Their Schedule That Plays Once A Day, And Their Live Action Movies Get Attention) Yeah, Spanish HBO Airing Bad Guys 2 To Attract People Who Watch Their Live Action Movies, Well, All Of Their Movies Are For Grown-Ups, And Bad Guys 2 Is For Everyone, Including Kids (Explains The Film's Previous Move From HBO Family) and that's not even funny, it's sad it's like they want to annoy everyone who pretend they have not seen it...


Well, I Like The Bad Guys 2, Still The Best Movie (I Also Watched The First One Last Weekend, It's Kinda Meh, But It Still Holds Up) But Bad Guys 2 Is Great, But Some Things I Like And Not Dislike Are My Opinion...


Bye, And I Hope This Movie Lives In My Head Rent-Free... End Of Today's Bad Guys 2 Rant... - R.T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Bad Guys 2 still on HBO? Because I Managed To Watch It Today...

Guys, So, Why Is The Bad Guys 2 Still On HBO? It's Like My TV Box Doesn't Care, But Yes, It Was On Regular HBO Today, And It's I...