Monday, August 10, 2026

No! A Boat Accident In New York!!

Well, I Saw Some News From New York Today, It Was A Boat Accident Near The Statue Of Liberty, And 2 People Had Died, Well, I Have Been On A Boat Once And I Did Not Die Near The Statue Of Liberty Over The Summer, And Thank God, The Rest Of The Other People Had Survived, May These 2 People Rest In Piece, And I Will Pray For New York To Never Have Another Boat Accident Again! At Least The Statue Of Liberty Is Praying For The Victims...


Well, That's The Only News Story That Happened In New York... Well, I Should Never Go On A Boat In New York Again... - M.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

No! A Boat Accident In New York!!

Well, I Saw Some News From New York Today, It Was A  Boat Accident Near The Statue Of Liberty , And 2 People Had Died, Well, I Have Been On ...