Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Michuru Invited Me And A Couple Of Friends To The Fair Tomorrow!

Hey Guys, Sorry I Was Busy Last Week And This Week, I Had Some Family Come Over From New York, And I Hung Out With Them...


Oh, Anyways, Michuru Kaibara Invited Some Friends And Me To The Fair Tomorrow, Her Mom Is Also Taking Us, Also Let Me Talk About Michuru's Buddies...


She Is Bringing Her Buddies From Her Band "Unchord" LOL, I Know Unchord (I Listen To A Few Songs) And I Love Going With Them, I'm Suprised That Unchord Is Going With Me, Also, Michuru Is Bragging Me About A Stupid Concert At The Fair, Her Mom Said It's Okay, Michuru Has Not Been To A Concert In Her Life, Nether Unchord Is Never Been To A Concert...


Also This Is My 1st Concert In The US, I Remembered My 1st Concert Was Outside Of The US In Japan (It Was A MyGo Idol Concert, By The Way)


So Excited!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’—

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...