Friday, July 26, 2024

I Saw The Owl House, Started Watching Season 3... (And More Cartoon Stuff...)

Hey Guys, I Saw The Owl House Today, I Started On Season 3 Today (Mainly Because The Japanese Dub Of Hailey's On It Is On "Break") I Saw The 1st Episode (The 3rd Season Is Just 3 Episodes, And The Final Season Of The Show) Anyways, Luz Arrives Back At Earth, LOL, Sounds Like A Happy Ending (I Watched It In Japanese...So Good) Also, Amity Is There Also, And Willow Is Here!, Also Luz's Mom Is There, She's Back...


Can't Wait To Complete The Owl House, I'm Going To Miss This Show, Also Might Watch Hailey's On It Sometime (I'm Waiting For The Japanese Dub, The Only Audio Sounds On Episode 28 Are English, Spanish, Portuguese And Tons Of Other Languages, I Have 3 More Episodes Of HOI To Go Until The Show Is Over...) 


I Love Luz... And Also Amity! 


Also, Sorry For Being Off Topic, But I Saw Kiff Today, LOL, 3 Episodes, Now I Can't Get The Hungee Squirrel Song Off Of My Head... (In Japanese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...