Saturday, October 10, 2026

LITERAL YAOI BAIT IN THE BAD GUYS TV SHOW (Also Some Yuri)

Ugh, Today I Watched The Bad Guys TV Show (It Was Season 2) And One Of The Episodes (Episode 3) There Was Basically YAOI BAIT In This Episode (It's Where The Shark And Piranha Hang Out With A Guy And Hang Out) And I Was Shocked That A Furry And Human Are Like Yaoi Shipping In This Episode! 


Ugh, Whoever Made This Is It's a simple tale Of 2 Furry Males meeting A Human Male. Both selves "make beautiful music" together, Come On, That You Referring Is Guys Playing Dice For Half Of The Plot, After all, what better person to be most intimate with? A human or a furry? UGH, Seems Like The Writers Have A Good Yaoi Bait To Be With, At Least That Did Not Last Long After 1 Episode.. 













Yeah, Again, Also, I Want To Say This, There's Another Episode Where It Just Gets All Yuri Baity, Yeah, I Cringed So Hard At Seeing 2 Females In This Episode (It Was Episode 9, LOL) They Were Just Being "Interviewed" LOL...






Anyways, End Of The Yuri/Yaoi Bait In The Second Season Of The Bad Guys TV Show, Apparently, 2 Yaoi/Yuri Ships Appeared In 2 Episodes, Do Fans Seem Not Have A Chance With These "Ships?" 

Anyways, End Of Post, See You! - M.T






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITERAL YAOI BAIT IN THE BAD GUYS TV SHOW (Also Some Yuri)

Ugh, Today I Watched The Bad Guys TV Show (It Was Season 2) And One Of The Episodes (Episode 3) There Was Basically YAOI BAIT In This Episod...