Monday, September 7, 2026
Yesterday, I Went In An Airbnb!
Hi, 👋 Mia Taylor Here, Yesterday We Went To An Airbnb, It Was Far away near our house, it was Somewhere in Some Place, And It Was Great 😊 They Had A Really Good TV There, And Yesterday, I watched the bad guys (both movies are on Netflix, But instead I watched the first one on Netflix, and watched the second one on peacock…) the 2 movies, and they were good! 👍 Well, I took some videos of it, so enjoy! 😉 And it was night time when I took these videos, so ignore the quality… lol 😆- R.T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Got Some Boys’ Love Books While Out Today!
Hey! Mia Taylor Here! I Went To The Mall And Went To Barnes And Noble Today, And I Went Looking For Some Boys Love Books To Read, And I Mana...
-
The exact first fanfic on Archive of Our Own (AO3), created by the Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) in 2008, isn't definitiv...
-
TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD IN MY LIFE TO BE WAITING THIS WEEK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - M.T
-
AHHH!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH!!!! CANNOT WAIT! And My Gift Came Yesterday, I Hope I Get To Have The Best Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment