Mr. Snake in The Bad Guys (2022) is a noted hater of birthdays, and pouts his way through an entire surprise birthday party during one of their heists. In the third act, he reveals why: since he had no one to celebrate it with and many people look at him with fear and disdain, birthdays just became reminders that he was an unlovable monster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Got Some Boys’ Love Books While Out Today!
Hey! Mia Taylor Here! I Went To The Mall And Went To Barnes And Noble Today, And I Went Looking For Some Boys Love Books To Read, And I Mana...
-
The exact first fanfic on Archive of Our Own (AO3), created by the Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) in 2008, isn't definitiv...
-
TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD IN MY LIFE TO BE WAITING THIS WEEK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - M.T
-
AHHH!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH!!!! CANNOT WAIT! And My Gift Came Yesterday, I Hope I Get To Have The Best Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment