Life With Mia Taylor
it's a beautiful bikini bottom day On Life With Mia Taylor's Blog!
Tuesday, March 31, 2026
Mr. Piranha's Most Well Known Characteristic Is... (The Bad Guys Fact)
Mr. Piranha in
The Bad Guys (2022)
, who has a tendency to fart
whenever he lies (or is even simply thinking nervously about lying)
. The
green odor
produced by his farts even seems to be visible to the other characters!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New LuzAmity Page Has Dropped In The Novel!
The First Fic On Archive Of Our Own
The exact first fanfic on Archive of Our Own (AO3), created by the Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) in 2008, isn't definitiv...
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD IN MY LIFE TO BE WAITING THIS WEEK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - M.T
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
AHHH!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH!!!! CANNOT WAIT! And My Gift Came Yesterday, I Hope I Get To Have The Best Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment