So, 3 Of My Fellow Friends Are Graduating From Seiho High as 4th-year 12th-graders, Kozue Otomune, Tsuzuri Yuguri, And Megumi Fujishima. There Was A Senior Celebration Where They walked down The Halls And sang the Seiho Academy Anthem... I'm Going To Miss These 3... Kind Of Reminds Me of When Michiru Missed Her Old Friend When She Was In 9th Grade, Sachi Ogami (She Was A 12th Grader That Went To Seiho And Graduated In 2024) So, It Was Fun Seeing 3 Former Friends Leave School...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mcdonalds one piece spongebob happy meal, Thanks, I Hate It...
Really? A New SpongeBob Crossover With An Anime series I dislike At McDonalds? Well, No Thanks, I Hate It, Now I Have Been Wondering If Th...
-
The exact first fanfic on Archive of Our Own (AO3), created by the Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) in 2008, isn't definitiv...
-
TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD IN MY LIFE TO BE WAITING THIS WEEK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - M.T
-
AHHH!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH!!!! CANNOT WAIT! And My Gift Came Yesterday, I Hope I Get To Have The Best Birthday



No comments:
Post a Comment