Friday, January 3, 2025

Went To The Grocery Store...

Hello, I Went To The Grocery Store, Mainly I Went To An Asian Supermarket And Kroger, LOL!


At Kroger, I Saw SpongeBob Go-Gurt (A Brand Of Yogurt) And SpongeBob Juice (Good2Grow Juice, These Juice Bottles That Have Cartoon Character's Faces On It) Apparently, I Got The Yogurt And The Juice...


Well, At The Asian Supermarket, I Got Seaweed Snacks (My Favorite Snack) And Ranmune (A Drink That Is Carbonated) And Randomly Picked Up A Package Of Strawberry Pocky, Like A Whole Package Of Strawberry Pocky, A Big Bag! 


(LOL, Haha, I Know The Good2Grow Juice Brand... It Just Came Out Of My Head...)


Oh, And The SpongeBob Juice Was A 3 Pack, Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, At Least We Finally Get To See Octavia With Loona!

  So, Yesterday, A New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, This Is The 14th Short In The Helluva Shorts Series, So Anyways, This Short Is About Loo...