Thursday, January 16, 2025

Dungeons And Dragons Was Good Yesterday!

Hello, Dungeons And Dragons Was Good Yesterday, My Angel Knight Persona Fought With My Other Friends In Their Party, And It Was Great, I Competed With Kennedy And Helped My Other Friends (Ui And Her Group) To Do The Complete Battle In The Candy Kingdom! (It Was The Name Of The 5th Place We Visited) My Angel Knight Mia Used Her Red Glow (Ironically, She Was Born With Normal Red Eyes, But I Used Her Training Skills To Get Her Glowing Red Eyes! Also, We Successfully Defeated The Candy Kingdom!


Next Time, We Are Going To The Fire Kingdom (Our Next Meeting Is On The 29th) And Hopefully I Can Try To Challenge The Fire Kingdom!


(And I'm Writing This On A School PC, And I'm In Exams, So I Can Write On A HP Laptop PC, The School Chromebooks Don't Have Blog Access, So I'm Using These Computers In My Marketing Class...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, At Least We Finally Get To See Octavia With Loona!

  So, Yesterday, A New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, This Is The 14th Short In The Helluva Shorts Series, So Anyways, This Short Is About Loo...