Wednesday, September 4, 2024

I Watched Spongebob In Spanish...

Hey Guys, I Was Playing With The Remote On My Parent's Bedroom TV (After Hailey's On It, Since I Love This Show And Why I'm I Watching Disney Channel In Spanish, LOL) But I Stumbled To Watch The Loud House (Yes, It's My Favorite, But I Saw Some Of It) Then, SpongeBob Came On (Kamp Koral, Not The SpongeBob Show, Notice That Kamp Koral Is A Spin-Off) And SpongeBob Speaks Like An Older Man (Because Spanish Actors Are Weird When It Comes To Characters...) But I Was So Intrested In SpongeBob That I Love This Show So Much And It Was My 1st Time Watching It!


Also, I Watched Some Anime (That Magical Girl Anime) It's A Bit Too Much For Me, But It's Good, I Mainly Just Sit Here And Watch The "Questionible" Scenes...


I Love Spanish TV... It's Even Better Then The Channels In New York Where I Go On Vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Week Is The School Dance...

Hey Guys, Next Week Is The School Dance At Seiho, The Event Is Called "Seiho Student Dance-A-Long Party" It's A Party Where We...