Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Went Out Shopping At A Hobby Store Near Our House, I Found Music CD's Of Songs From The 1970's There Were 6 CD's And I Got Them All, I Collect CD's, Mostly Music From Pop Bands And Other Stuff, It Was Fun!, I Don't Listen To CD's I Just Display Them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, At Least We Finally Get To See Octavia With Loona!
So, Yesterday, A New Helluva Boss Short Came Out, This Is The 14th Short In The Helluva Shorts Series, So Anyways, This Short Is About Loo...
-
The exact first fanfic on Archive of Our Own (AO3), created by the Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) in 2008, isn't definitiv...
-
TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD IN MY LIFE TO BE WAITING THIS WEEK!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - M.T
-
AHHH!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH!!!! CANNOT WAIT! And My Gift Came Yesterday, I Hope I Get To Have The Best Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment