Saturday, April 27, 2024

I'm At Michuru's House!

Hey Guys, Mom Took Me To Michuru's House Today, Michuru Is One Of My Friends From Seiho Academy, Michuru Is A Big Fan Of Hailey's On It, She Talks About It At School, With Her Parents And Her Friends, And A Member Of The Idol Group, Unchord, And Also Likes Anime!, I'm In Her Living Room, Her Living Room Is Big, She Lives In A Big House, And Right Now She Has Her Computer And My Computer, Michuru And I Are Talking About The New Episodes Of Hailey's On It That Are Coming Out Today At 11:00 AM, No Spoilers, Just Talking About Stuff...



Michuru's Dad Was Also Here, He Said He Is Making Coffee For Himself...


Also, Michuru Lives In The Same Apartment Building, We Live In Different Apartments…


Also, One Time, Michuru Kalbara Cosplayed As Hailey Banks For A Talent Show At Her School, I've Been Having Fun At Michuru's House!



Also, Michuru Showed Her Backpack That Has Hailey's On It Pins And Keychains That She Got From A Gachapon Machine, And Some Hailey's On It Goods, Like Cards That She Got From Some Hailey's On It Chips, They Do Exist, And A Hailey's On It Water Bottle, And Some Other Hailey's On It Stuff...



Why I'm I Obessiesed With Michuru Kaibara And Her Hailey's On It Stuff, Also I Love Michuru's Talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me And Michuru Are Talking About Cosplayers!

  Hey Guys, Me And Michuru Were Talking About Cosplayers From Japan, It Was So Good!, Also, She Showed Me A Cute Penguin Video On TikTok, Cu...